The reactive and planned maintenance of industrial parks with their mixture of tenants can provide very specific challenges. SPA have experience over the past 20 years of helping our clients deal with these challenges including any remedial work required after Fire Risk Assessments or Health and Safety reviews.
Our services we provide include…
- On site full time staff dealing with the smaller day to day issues and able to coordinate the response for more complex issues.
- Cost effective landscaping.
- Traffic management ( line marking – parking barriers – parking bollards – flow plates – signage) ensuring that large heavy goods vehicles are managed safety within a mixed environment.
- Road resurfacing and pothole repairs / pavement repairs.
- Drain and gutter cleaning.
- Sump pump maintenance.
- Unit strip out and making good dilapidations.
- Unit refurbishment.
- Emergency light testing and other electrical installations
- CCTV and Security
Crendon Industrial Park
Below are a selection of industrial park jobs we have carried out as well as any related articles.
Consumer and hence tenant satisfaction is a primary consideration when approaching the maintenance of retail parks.
Good maintenance of the building fabric and tenant satisfaction are paramount to maintaining value.
We provide a call out service supporting residential property managers and agents.
Would you like to keep up to date with our latest news? Sign up to our news service to stay in touch.