We are available to install, replace or maintain your signage. Whether this relates to traffic management – fire regulations (internal or external) or tenant information.
Specifically with regard to Totem signage we can provide maintenance and refurbishment services.
A yearly maintenance visit can prevent problems
• General cleaning of framework, tenant panels, lettering etc of totems.
• Check the steel framework for signs of corrosion and or damage.
• Check all tenant panels and letters are secure – refix if possible.
• Check tenant logos for signs of fade/ damage (and note).
• Report any faults/damage/further requirements that cannot be reasonably repaired.
• Submit a report on completion.
On the first visit, we will take dimensions of all tenant signs etc so should you require tenant updates on the following visits, we can do this whilst on site carrying out the maintenance.
Although quite often it is best to dispose of old signage, sometimes all it needs is some fresh ideas to bring it back to life.
Utilising the existing framework and basic structure the sign can be reconfigured, new panels, complete new colour schemes, adding new branding and illumination. A cost effective way to achieve similar results to new signage.