SPA continue to improve their services.
As part of SPA’s commitment to continue improve the service that we give to our clients, we set ourselves a goal to achieve ISO 9001 (Quality Managment) accreditation by the end of the year.
We are pleased to say that working with Statius Managment Services based in Kent, who we would highly recommend , we achieved accreditation following an audit by ASACERT this month.
We now aim to add ISO 14001 (Environmental Managment) and ISO 45001 (Health and Safety Management) in the next few months.
For information, our statement regarding quality is set out below.
QUALITY POLICY STATEMENT
SPA is committed to a process of continued improvement resulting in ongoing quality improvements.
Quality is defined as “meeting the customers’ requirements” and supporting them in the pursuit of their goals. Helping them helps us.
Key elements of this policy are:
– A belief in our people and their ability to generate and implement ideas to help us improve.
– A commitment to education and training which results in empowered and autonomous employees able to contribute to the continued improvement of the business.
– Regular reviews of all aspects of our processes to ensure that we continue our efforts to improve. Regular appraisal of our customers’ requirements and of our competition in order to asses our performance.
Throughout this process we will avoid:
– Tick box exercises that don’t contribute to the process of improvement. Either by ensuring that we alter the process for it to work effectively for us or dropping that process.
– Bullshit and ‘corporate speak ‘
The result will be an environment that is both challenging and rewarding resulting in the continuous improvement of the business.